Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Coming Day

Today's horoscope: It's time to go for the gusto. The more you hesitate, the more stymied you'll feel. Make your move now, or these once-clear waters will just get muddier with indecision. It's time to go ahead and take that leap of faith.
It disturbs me a bit...How do the stars know that I am wrestling with a move to go for the gusto? It is way to easy for me to get muddied and indecisive...I just want to lay in bed all day and dream it...What? It's easier than actually doing it! Again, I've said it many times here...lazy. That's me. I am trying to accept that so that maybe I can actually overcome it. Does that work? I am hoping.
Here is another one: Many little chores seem to block your progress this morning but there is something about today that brings with it good luck. These slow downs may have been meant to be; so-to-speak. A project needs one more person and it would be best to draw straws, particularly if this project comes with good pay or overtime and you are in charge of the decision-making. You could find that you are appreciated or valued for your ability to act and get things done. This is not, however, a good time for you to try out new things or break away from the old routine. Your passion is high and you may feel as though you could conquer the world. There is an opportunity to partake in some group get-together this afternoon. Other people pay for the food—yum.
I guess I'll have to wait and see how true this one is. Little chores seem to block my progress everyday! That's is my greatest frustration. Why I don't sew...do the things I really want to, because I am busy being depressed and laying in bed trying to wish away those little chores! Ok...the truth is out. I used the word depressed. I hate it. I don't want to be depressed...I want to rise up and conquer this evil once and for all!! Although, maybe there is a reason for what I am feeling, and I'll figure it out soon. I do have to say that I have enjoyed my recent "dreaming" because it has, in some strange way, been inspiring. So in the end...maybe I'm not really depressed, maybe I'm just taking a much needed mental re-routing...that takes a lot out of you. So, I will look forward to today and what is in store....maybe "paid for" "yumo" food!

No comments: