Monday, May 28, 2007

Hidden Links & ATC's


I must say that I am really grateful to Amy at the Creative Mom Podcast...between her and Poppins, I have been inspired to create and dream again! Of course they're not the only ones to do so, my daughters...who love art with me and then there's Heather...who inspires my sewing edge. Oh...if only there were more time! I did go and purchase the summer issue of Quilts and More because it featured an interview with Heather. I was pleasantly surprised by the magazine. I haven't tried my hand at quilting...so again...inspiration! How much can I take?!?! Then I also picked up the recent issue of Sew Simple, again, a new one for me. I thought it would be a good one for the girls...basic skills...for that day that I teach them to sew! Coming soon. Today, however, was all about ATC's. These little trading gems! I love doing them. Today, ATC's and Pirates...one and two. Maybe a coming theme will be Pirates! That would be fun! I'll start planning now. I had to get refreshed so I can go and watch #3 this week. Well, my inspirational bug doesn't end here...all you have to do is take a walk through the internet neighborhood. Visit Anna, Sandi, and Amelia. Amazing ladies with superior talents! Yeah girl power! Now what are you doing? Go on...get creative!

1 comment:

Yacob's child said...

Pirates! I'm going again ... should we go together? It's best to "experience" certain things with friends ... like Sunday night and the "yoga" discussion ??? You're the best! Talk to you soon!