Thursday, May 31, 2007

Emotions

BLUE

You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!




Emotions, can you trust them? It's a title of a book I have never read...but the title made me think. I guess it has jumped back to mind because of all the emotions I am going through right now. Below are things that prompted a 'happy' emotion.
This is my friend's newly mosaic covered coffee table (just part of it), beautiful!


And this is one of my favorite foods and my first attempt to make it myself...mmmm good!

And this is the fabric my daughter chose to make an outfit with!

Fun bright colors...so matching to her personality.








No comments: