Saturday, June 9, 2007

Serenity & Friends


I love celebrating birthday's with my friends! Going to a Tea House and walking the garden, browsing through the craft store, filling up with delicious food , hugging trees and finally ending with tea and wine while reading about ourselves and mates through astrology. It was relaxing and fun. Celebrating your friend and life and moments together is the perfect remedy to take your mind off of all the chaos about to present itself in your own life. And even after now...it doesn't seem so bad...these moments linger with me and make me stronger. We are all goddesses (that spark of the divine with in us that brings life and nurtures) and "the goddess-way has special importance as a healing path for women, after centuries of crippling patriarchal oppression...it is the feminine power to relate, to create, to embrace, and to nurture--in men as well as women--that may be the saving of us all."
So, I am very grateful for these women in my life and for another year and journey forward for my friend "C" (the cute one in white capris)!

Healing and Shalom!

1 comment:

Yacob's child said...

Yeah us! That was perhaps one of the most fun evenings I've ever had. You did a beautiful job blogging about it, too. Thanks!