Sunday, June 24, 2007

Magazines

I was going through my sewing supplies and I have been collecting Threads Magazine since 1996...but I don't have any from 1997. It makes me wonder...can I think back that far? What was going on in my life that I didn't purchase a single Threads issue? That's the year that my oldest would have gone into kindergarten...and I did sew a lot of her clothes that year...maybe I was just to busy sewing to look through a magazine about sewing. I'm anxious to be that again. I have to admit that I am a magazine junkie though. Books, magazines....love them! Here's the stash from the library...Advanced Organic Chemistry, Ornamentation and Textile Design, Shibori, Art Deco, and Textile Print Design. And then I just purchased two new books today...Vegan Recipes and the Kundalini Yoga Cookbook...which I love! From the Introduction: "Consciousness is ecstasy; truth is our identity. We are vibrating our existence." Yogi Bhajan.

"Love and respect your body,

Love and respect others,

Love and respect the Planet."



Yoga, Sewing, Reading....A tall glass of iced tea...all I'm short on is time!

Sat Nam

2 comments:

Yacob's child said...

You goof! Don't stop blogging ... I love your unique perspective on life and living!
And also don't underestimate who reads you ... the web of readership is amazing!

Bowznstuff said...

mmm maybe they are in a box somewhere...the Threads magazines that is.
Cree