Thursday, May 17, 2007

Color & Yoga


Anyone need color? I went and picked up as many color swatches I could before feeling like the swatch police might arrest me! Trying to get myself motivated to do the things around the house that NEED to get done this week....so I can have that off my mind and make the time to explore my creative side. I want to sew...draw...work with some color...maybe start my tile mosaic that I was suppose to do a couple weeks ago. Time slips by to fast. Although, I think my laziness contributes to that! I did get some planning done for next school year for my oldest daughter...who will be a sophomore! It doesn't seem possible...but I feel good about her coming year, and that we both need. I did have a great yoga workout last night. We did "love your liver, live longer" and let me just say...it works! I could feel it...esp. when the instructor (who's online) had us do a move to purify the kidneys...my kidneys were on fire! I felt good when it was all done...like the toxins were really moving out of the organs. Today I get a massage, which will be the topper to this weeks detox. I should be feeling really good in a couple days! I do love yoga...I will actually continue with this session for the rest of the week. This is the link to Yoga Today...excellent! http://www.yogatoday.com/ Give it a try, you can subscribe on your iTunes. And I love my new yoga mat (extra thick)! Maybe my mind will clear and make room for new discoveries with color!

No comments: